Changing lives of children through music!
Become a member
We believe that music positively transforms lives. Together we can provide music education to underprivileged children, and performance opportunities for music students. Our foundation enables young musicians to share their talent with others, especially our seniors.
Your donation of $100 or more includes membership in Kretzer Music Foundation.
– Invitations to Special Concerts
– (2) complimentary tickets to any of our Music for the Mind concerts at Rosemary Square. (formerly CityPlace)
– Annual meeting with voting privileges
– Listing in our member directory
Here is what we have been able to accomplish with your donations:
– Keyboards for Kids: Group piano lessons for 100-plus inner-city school children at Center for Creative Education and also group lessons at a school in Belle Glade.
– Kretzer Kids: Gifted young musicians who perform over 60 concerts every year in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and children’s hospitals.
– Music for the Mind: Concert series at Rosemary Square since 2002.
– Physicians Talent Showcase: Concerts featuring groups of talented medical doctors, raising much needed funds for our kids.
–Keys to the Cities: Placed 18 whimsically painted pianos in public locations from Jupiter to Delray Beach; pianos were then donated to local children’s charities.
To donate click here:
If you would like to make a donation via check please send to the following address:
Kretzer Music Foundation, Inc.
323 River Drive
Tequesta, FL 33469
If you would like to make a payment by phone or have any questions, please call our administrative office or leave us a message at 561-310-4845
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Please enjoy this short video of highlights.